10.05.2010

Bear Lake 2010

Every year over labor day, my grandparents rent a bunch of condos in Bear Lake for all of the family to get together.  We have so much fun laying by the pool and lake, playing mini golf, volleyball, cards, and of course the annual in-law vs out-law softball tournament.  My favorite part about the trip are the Bear Lake raspberry shakes that I eat daily.  I seriously look forward to them all year and then just splurge all weekend!  This year was by far the best because we had little Zion to share it with.  He was exactly 8 weeks old and such a doll.  He did really well the drive up and back, slept well during the nights and didn't fuss during the day.  We had a blast, and I am so thankful for my Granny and Grampa Houtz for doing it for us!  Here are some pics.  Enjoy!




No comments: