4.27.2011

9 Months

Zion turned 9 months old on April 9th (yes I'm now almost a month behind).  I seriously cannot believe how fast he is growing.  He weighs almost 20 lbs now, and is just shy of 29 inches long.  I bought him some new summer clothes from Gap a little bit ago and it broke my heart.... 12-18 months.  They are still pretty big, but summer is still a couple months away.  What made me sad, though, is that I bought them in the "toddler" section and not the baby section.  :(  As sad as I am to see him grow up, I will admit that he gets more fun every single day.  He is all over the place and into everything.  He loves to climb the stairs and wants to be able to walk on his own so bad.  He still sleeps like a gem both at night and during nap time.  He loves to wave and clap and talks all the time.  He is completely over his stranger danger and has become a little flirt.  When we take him out he will spot a girl from a mile away and smile and wave until his arm falls off.  The other day we were in Victoria Secret, I was trying some stuff on and Zac and Zion were waiting outside the dressing rooms.  Zion waved and stopped 6 different girls in the couple minutes I was in the dressing room.  Zac said now he understands why in movies single guys always try to borrow people's kids to pick up on chicks. hahah!  Anyway, here's a little video of Zion just a couple days before he turned 9 months.  Enjoy!

1 comment:

The Hugel's said...

He is so cute!! He is going to be walking in no time. I think it's so sad how fast they grow up but it just gets more fun for sure!! I am sending Libby to kindergarten this year ahhh!!! You seriously have the cutest little family EVER!!