3.21.2010

Invisible Baby

Yep that's right.... invisible baby. This past week we've done a little bit of baby shopping. Today I haven't been feeling great, so Zac tried to cheer me up. While I was taking a bath, he put together the stroller, swing, car seat, and play pen and placed an outfit in each one. He walked into the bathroom pushing the stroller and told me our little guy wanted to hang out with me while I took a bath. I couldn't help but laugh at his "invisible baby". It was so cute and needless to say, it did cheer me up. I can't wait for our little guy to get here!

7 comments:

Carly said...

Ha ha this is something Austin would do. We have amazing hubbies:) I cannot wait to see this little invisible guy.
P.S. when we are in our car Leesa and Gary wave at us thinking we are you and Zac:)

Julia said...

Everything is so cute! I am so happy for you guys, Zac sounds like he is going to be a great dad.

Joey said...

You two are great. This little guy is going to be so very lucky to have such wonderful parents. Sorry you aren't feeling the best but, it will all be worth it in the end!

Anonymous said...

That is so cute! He sounds like he is just as excited for your little guy to get here as you are! you guys will be great parents. P.S. that is the best car seat in the world! I have the same one and I loved it!

The Duncan's 365 said...

Oh my gosh you have the cutest baby stuff :) That is such a cute little story "The Invisible baby" I'm so excited for you guys!! I thought that I may go nuts with 2, but I seriously love having kids so much, it is such a wonderful experience. I never not once get bored by it.

Siri Elaine said...

So cute! You have so many cute things for your little man! I am so happy for you guys! you both are going to be awesome parents!!

Haskell Fam said...

Oh how cute is this?! I can't even believe how close you are getting, I am so excited, so I can only imagine how you are feeling. I am missing you. we always let it go too long. I was just thinking it should be getting close to baby shower time and I haven't heard anything. Maybe I will have to give the madre a callaroo. Any how, hang in there, you are so so close. Love You!!