3.03.2010

Strong little guy

I'm pretty sure our little guy takes after his dad. I think he's going to pop out and be ready for one arm pushups. I seriously can't believe how active and strong he is already. I started feeling "flutters" around week 14 and by week 17 I felt full blown kicks. When I was 18 weeks and 4 days, Zac got to feel and see him kick for the first time. Now he's constantly moving! The kid never holds still. Lately he's doing flips, and it is so weird to feel and see a wave of movement from one side of my stomach to the other. I absolutely love laying down and watching my belly bounce. It really does make all of the aches and pains worth it.

6 comments:

The Hugel's said...

isn't it great I think that was the best thing when I was pregnant is to watch my belly! You need to post some pictures of your cute pregnant belly.

Shelby and Melissa Drake Family said...

Try rubbing ice on your belly. My kids either kicked or tried to move away. Kind of weird but it is fun!

Casseron said...

That's pretty freakin sweet! And that's all I have to say about that... haha

Joey said...

I love that you love being pregnant SO much! It is fun to watch your body change from the outside and actually FEEL the changes on the inside! This little guy is lucky to have two people who already love him SO much. See you when I get back!

Anonymous said...

wow! that is really early to be feeling that. He must be really active and strong. That is so fun. Feeling the baby move was my favorite part.

Siri Elaine said...

Kami that picture is soo cute. I can totally see a little Zac doing pushups! lol