11.18.2010

Look who's 4 months old

I cannot believe it has been 4 months already.  Time goes by so quickly, but we are soaking every minute of it up.  It is amazing how much Zion is changing every single day, and I feel so grateful that me and Zac are able to spend so much time home with him.  I feel like our work schedule couldn't be more ideal for raising our little monster.   I absloutely love the stage he is in right now.  He is so much fun!  We took him in last week for his 4 month check and the little guy is exactly double his birth weight!  He's up to 12 lbs 4 oz (5th percentile) and 24 inches (15th percentile).  Here are a few recent pics-
Waiting for Dr. Penrod to come check him

He started eating rice cereal and loves it

Zion still loves bath time

And watching cartoons

I love this little man more than anything.  He is the best thing that has ever happened in my life, and now that he's with us, I can't imagine life without him.  Love you little bug!

3 comments:

Jesse and Tiffany said...

ok seriously he looks just like Zac! I am so glad your little one is little for his age too. I was starting to feel like the only one! :) Hes adorable!

Joey said...

Does he ever NOT smile??? He is so happy all the time. Guess he is just so glad to be here with his mommy and daddy! He is so cute. I LOVE that face, it is a good combination of YOU and Zac!

BossyMommy said...

That picture at the top of this post...that is the face of a baby who knows he's loved. You two are such great parents. I so respect that. And that boy is just too stinking cute. Next time you two want a date...bring him by here and I have two little girls who will love him to bits. We'll take good care of him. :)