12.26.2010

Catch up Nov-Dec

I have been such a horrible blogger, so I'm going to do a couple posts to try to catch up.

We split Thanksgiving... the first half of the day we spent at my parent's house with all of the extended Houtz family, and the second half of the day we spent at Gary & Leesa's with Zac's brothers and all of Leesa's kids and their families.  It was a great day!
Thanksgiving night the "Elf on the Shelf" brought special Christmas jammies to get Zion in the Christmas spirit.  He loved them and the Elf!
Zion has really been packing on the pounds.  He had acid reflux so bad when he was a newborn, but now that he is eating baby food his milk stays down.  He has gained 3-4ish pounds since his 4 month check up.  He LOVES food.  So far there is nothing he hasn't liked, even my homemade split pea and ham soup.  I pretty much make all of his baby food.  I just throw whatever fruit or veggies we are eating in my VitaMix and then freeze it in little snack size Ziplocks.  He absolutely loves clementines.  When he sees me peeling one he gets all excited.  I bite the end off and then let him gum it a little and suck the juice out and he goes crazy!  It's adorable.  The next picture is of Zion eating his bananas at CPK.
I turned 24 this month and had the best birthday ever!  My family spoiled me with gifts and then we all went to Happy Sumo for some delicious sushi and then to my parent's house for my mom's amazing homemade key lime pie!  YUMMY!  Here are some family pictures we took walking around Riverwoods after sushi.



Zion got to play baby Jesus in the Larsen family Christmas nativity.  I think he did a pretty good job!

I think that quickly raps up the last month.  Christmas post to come!!

No comments: