2.10.2011

Super Bowl Sunday

Zac was so excited to watch the Super Bowl with Zion.  It was a cozy pajama day at our house, so Zac dressed Zion in one of his little football onesies.  He also made him use his "Packers colored bink", and keep a tight hold on his little football during the game.  I loved seeing Zac so excited to be spending "man time" with his little buddy. (Sorry for the terrible picture quality..... they were taken with my phone)
I enjoyed having time to finish making the cupcakes for Isaiah's wedding this Saturday (a total of 1,000 that are now frozen and just need to be thawed and frosted the day of the wedding), cooking yummy bbq chicken and homemade mac & cheese for our splurging "game day food", and making tons of these cute little flowers to go on head bands, little clips and safety pins to add to clothes/ bags/ whatever.

Chill days at home with my two favorite boys are the best!!  Even if we have to have football on.

2 comments:

Joey said...

Kami, do you EVER slow down? 1000 cup cakes? Seriously, DELEGATE! I have a double oven :) Every time I asked Zay what I could do to help he just shrugged his shoulders and smiled...

LOVE your little flowers. I'm thinking that Zion will look adorable with one in his hair! Or, maybe you could have a girl REAL soon:):):):):)?

Anonymous said...

cute flowers Kami!