6.27.2011

Father's Day

Father's Day weekend was so much fun.  Saturday we went up Provo Canyon to Big Springs Park with my family.  We played kickball and roasted hot dogs and had fun talking.  Zac carried Zion for part of the game.  They kicked a home run and Zion thought it was hilarious running with daddy.



On Sunday we spent the morning at home and then went to my parents to BBQ for lunch and then over to Gary and Leesa's to spend some time later that evening.  I can't say how thankful I am that Zion has such an amazing daddy.  Zac, thank you for being such a great provider for our family.  As you know, we already have more than I ever dreamed of.  Thank you for working so hard but more importantly, thank you for balancing your hard work with tons of play time.  I love that you spend several hours with us every single day hiking, watching movies, playing at the park, going for walks.... the list goes on and on.  Thank you for being the first to jump out of bed at night when Zion cries and needs his binky and the first to jump up and change his diaper when he's stinky.  Thanks for making being a dad a priority.  You really are amazing and I couldn't ask for anything more.  I love you so much and I know Zion does, too!

No comments: