6.05.2011

Weekly Hikes

Since hiking the Y on the 27th... we have been on a roll.  This is the first of many "Weekly Hike" updates to come.  I love that I married somebody that loves to be outdoors as much as me.  We really have so much fun during the summer, not to mention we save a ton of money because we hike and pack picnics almost every day.  Way cheeper than dinner and a movie!  Here's what we've done the past week...

5.29.11  Y Trail... again


6.1.11 Rock Canyon

6.4.11 Maple Mountain (as far as we could until snow covered the trail)





6.5.11 The Grotto







4 comments:

Nikki said...

We have one of those backpacks too and we hike everywhere! Ty loves it. You'll have to get snowshoes and a suit for the baby in the winter. It's addicting. Your baby is super cute!

Siri Elaine said...

I love hiking. I have done the Y a few times in the past month as well. I definitely want to hike other places too. I am so happy it is warming up, I love summers in UT. Looks like you guys are having fun, great photos:)

Amy said...

Love this! We did the grotto a few weeks ago and there was SNOW, we'll have to go again. Love all of the photos!

Joey said...

So dang cute that Zion loves his pack! You sure did name him right! I am so impressed that you go so much with him. I guess that when he gets tired he just goes to sleep. Perfect set up if you ask me. Where is the Grotto?