5.24.2012

mother's day

I had the best mother's day! I woke up to Zion wanting to cuddle in my bed at 6:30, but I didn't mind at all. I'll take all the cuddles I can get, because all too soon he will be too cool to cuddle with his momma. Zac made my favorite breakfast... Banana cream crepes with raspberry sauce and a ton of fruit from the cute edible arrangements fruit bouquet he got me.


Sorry for the ugly, no makeup, just rolled out of bed picture, but it's the only one we got before Zion seriously chowed down on all the fruit. My boys also spoiled me with a Nordstrom gift card to by a ton of new makeup and brushes, which they weren't supposed to do because we ordered a new camera and lens that was supposed to count as my mother's day and Zac's father's day gift. Our camera came just a couple days later and we are already having so much fun learning how to use it. Anyway, back to mother's day...We spent the afternoon at my family's house for an amazing BBQ and enjoyed time outside in the sunny weather. Zion had a blast playing in the water!


Later that evening we went to Zac's family's house and spent time relaxing on the back porch and watching all the little rug rats run wild. Zion loves going to grandma and grandpa Price's house and being able to play with his cousins and jump on the tramp.





It was such a perfect day. I am so thankful for being blessed enough to be Zion's mom. He is the light of my life. I never imagined I would love someone so much, and I'm thankful every day he is a part of my life. Being a mommy is the best thing ever! I love you Zion Lee Price!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: