10.27.2012

summer pics

I was terrible at documenting our summer, so I'm going to try to cover all of it in one picture overloaded post. But let's be honest, all of my post are kind of that way. I love pictures! We pretty much just played outside all day everyday. Here are a few pics I took of Zion one night while we were out for a walk on the Hobble Creek trail.











Here are some of Zion and his cousin Hudson playing one evening at grandma and grandpa Price's house.





Zion loved helping daddy wash the cars throughout the summer.








Zion also loved playing in the water with his cousins Elle, Talan and Hudson as often as they could, and was so sad when they moved to Las Vegas in July.











Elle had a way fun birthday party before they moved with a huge water slide that Zion loved! He loved playing on the playground with Hudson and getting fed each bite of his lunch, too. Hahah! I love those two little boys together.














We spent a lot of time at different playgrounds. Zac took some really cute pictures of Zion one day when we were at the one in our neighborhood.














We went for a lot of walks on the Hobble Creek Trail. It is so amazingly gorgeous and I love it up there.














Zion had fun playing in his little alligator pool at my parent's house, even at then end of summer when it had a hole and couldn't hold water.





Our other favorite summer activities were the bbq's with friends and family and the Spanish fork splash pad. As much fun as we had this summer, I am glad it's Fall now and we are moving into much cooler temperature's. Being outside in the heat all day every day is exhausting! I have to add a couple more random pictures of Zion out for a walk around our neighborhood one day. I'm pretty sure he thinks he's always in some sort of a parade. He's always dancing around while he walks. Goofy boy.








-Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: