2.26.2013

little z's haircut

When we got home from Hawaii, I decided Zion was in desperate need of a haircut.  Normally I just give him a little trim but this time he jerked and I cut his bangs WAY to short.  He looked like a hobbit. It was bad.  Really bad.  So the only option at 9:00 pm was hold him down and take the buzzer to it.  The longest guard we had was 1"  so it was really short.  I cried.  A lot.  He looked so grown up.  Check out that pile of hair.
I miss these little curls
Before 
After
And to make it even worse.  The next week we decided it was time to take away his binky.  I originally wanted it gone by the time he turned 2 in July, but then we decided to let him keep it to help with his ears during take off and landing when we went to Hawaii in September.  On October 1st he woke up and we said goodbye to it.  He actually did really well.  He asked for it a couple times over the next couple days and we just had to remind him that he was a big boy and didn't need it anymore and he was fine.

No comments: