3.18.2013

new year's

New Year's was kind of a bust, but we made the most of it.  We had plans to spend it in Lake Tahoe at our friend's Brett and Juliann's family cabin, but I was just too sick.  We were majorly bummed because we had so much fun there last year and all of the same families were going.  I knew that the 9+ hour drive would be miserable for me and that once we got there I would be a party pooper and pretty much be in bed the whole time.  Zion also started to get sick a couple days before we were supposed to leave, and he ended up with some sort of nasty cold that had him up about 5 times a night for the next two weeks, so I guess it's a good thing we didn't go.  Me, Zac and Zion went to Wing Nutz and got some wings to take home and eat while we watched the New Year's Eve show.  Zion fell asleep in the car on the way home, and me and Zac weren't too far behind him.  We pretty much ate dinner, and celebrated New Year's with the East Coast and then went to bed.  Yep, we were that pathetic.
blurry cell phone pic capturing the excitement for the night

No comments: