10.23.2013

32-35 weeks

From weeks 32-35, things were slowly progressing.  If I was up and moving around a lot, my contractions would be less than 5 mins a part, but as soon as I sat down they would slow down.  I didn't take the bed rest thing to seriously because I had all of the same stuff going on with Zion, and he made it to 38 weeks.   Although, I never tested positive for the fetal fibronectin with him, and my cervix pretty much stayed the same up until the 38th week.  With this pregnancy, I went in for my 35 week appointment and the doctor told me I was dilated to a  3+ and that the baby was getting close.  She told me I should take it really easy for the next week, but I knew that wasn't going to happen.  The next day was the 4th of July and I had Zion's 3rd birthday party planned for July 6th.  There was no way I was canceling Zion's party.  Having a new baby in the house was going to be a huge adjustment for him, and I felt like he really deserved a super special day before that happened.

No comments: