12.14.2009

A reason to blog

Well... it looks like we finally have a reason to blog! We were trying to keep it a secret untill Christmas, but due to our crazy work schedule and having to be to work at 5 am, it's been kind of hard to hide the morning sickness from our clients. That's right I said morning sickness... WE ARE HAVING A BABY! Today was my first doctor appointment at 8.5 weeks and everything is looking good thus far. We've been reading books, magazines and websites like crazy. We are having so much fun seeing how the baby develops each week. It really is such a little miracle. We are so excited for July when we get to meet our tiny one!

As a side note, I am going to be a better blogger because I want to be able to look back and see how I felt throughout the pregnancy. Sorry in advance if you get sick of all the baby posts that will be coming.

15 comments:

Dave and Lizzie said...

Yay! Congratulations!!!!!

Joey said...

You are so cute, because this is your 1st I guess that we will all just have to put up with all the posts about baby stuff... Are you kidding? We LOVE it! SO, So happy for you and Zac. This is going to be one very adorable baby!

Keep us posted!...Hehe.

The Bringhurst Bunch! said...

YEA congrats to you guys! We are so excited for you!

Dani said...

Congrats Kami! Awesome news!

Tucker & Tiffany said...

That just made my day! Congratulations to you both!! :D

Haskell Fam said...

sooo happy for you guys! I can't wait to see this little one. Alydia and I think it will be a girl, Aiden thinks boy. We are so excited. hope the sickness doesn't last long, and I am happy that I get to check out your blog again and it won't be angels landing every time:) Love You

Siri Elaine said...

z & K...
Congratulations! I a so happy for you guys! You are going to have the most adorable baby! Happy News!! I hope you have a wonderful Christmas!!

Carly said...

Congratulations Kami and Zac, you guys will be awesome parents! Can't wait for baby bump pics:)

Shelby and Melissa Drake Family said...

Congrats! I am so happy for you! I can't wait to see him/her

Brett and Lex said...

Are you serious? Yay!!!!

Cari Duncan said...

That is so awesome, we are so excited for you guys!!! Devin, and our new baby girl will have cousins their age to play with :) I'm glad things are going well so far! Smart idea on blogging the pregnancy, it's awesome to look back at for sure. I did it with devin, and have been a little behind on this one. CONGRATS!!!

Unknown said...

Congratulations! We are excited for you two to join the crazy and fun world of kids! Can't wait to see how cute the little one will be!

Tara said...

That was me that posted that last comment. I don't know if Jared would actually use the word "cute"! Hope to see you at the Christmas Eve party.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
zac, kami & zion said...

Thanks everyone. We are so excited!