12.30.2009

Play date with Korben

On Tuesday we got to see my nephew Korben. He is the funniest kid ever. My mom and dad gave him this big transformer toy, and when he opened it, his first response was "Oh my gosh... this costs $70". Why a 7 year old would know that, I'm not sure. He is way to observant and smart for his age. I tried to take some pictures of him, but the kid won't hold still. I snapped a couple with him and Z playing, but he's just a big blur in all of them. And taking them with my phone didn't help the clarity. Anyway, we had so much fun and wish that we got to see him more often. I think Zac is convinced we need a boy because he loved wrestling.

2 comments:

Jesse and Tiffany said...

Kami that is so awesome we are both expecting!!! We definitely need to get together for play dates since we live so close!!! When will you find out what you are having? That is so exciting, Congrats to you both!! You two are going to be such cute parents!

Julia said...

OHH!!! Congrats I'm so excited for you guys! You're going to be a great mom it's so much fun :)