2.14.2010

Love of my life!

In honor of Valentine's Day, I want to share a few reasons why Zac is the love of my life. Mostly to let him know that I notice "the little things". In no particular order.....

1. He is always asking what he can do for me or what he can get for me
2. He is an amazing cook and does almost all of the cooking
3. He will sit on the porch and talk with me for hours
4. He brings me breakfast in bed every single day
5. He loves to watch "chick flicks" with me
6. He has an obsession with vacuuming the house, so I never have to do it
7. He always stops whatever he is doing and jumps up and gives me a hug when I come home
8. He has taken on bathroom cleaning duty 100% since I've been pregnant
9. He iron's the clothes when I'm finishing up getting ready
10. He has my apple and granola bar sitting on the counter ready for me to grab on the way to work in the morning
11. He always warms up the car before work
12. He always meets me at the bottom of the stairs when I'm done getting ready, to give me a kiss and tells me how beautiful I look
13. He is so clean... in fact he's doing the dishes right now
14. He does all of the grocery shopping, most of the time I go with him, but he's the main man
15. He loves to go for walks with me and talk about life
16. He always holds my hand when we are out and about
17. He leaves me love letters and hides little sticky note love messages all over
18. He brings his jacket to the movie theater knowing I will get cold
19. He tucks me in bed every single night, even if he's in the middle of something and staying up for a while
20. He's always thinking of ways to serve me.... if I've had a stressful day he will get a warm washcloth and sit on the ground and wash my feet and rub lotion on them and massage them and just listen

I could list a million more reasons why I love him. These are just a few of the things that he does. The things that I sometimes forget to say "Thank You" for, and that I know I take for granted sometimes. Zac, I just want you to know that i really do appreaciate all of the little things that you do. They all add up in a big way and make you the most amazing man and the love of my life. Thank you so much for everything. I love you!

6 comments:

Julia said...

Now that is love! I'm glad you guys found each other :)

Siri Elaine said...

Awe, that was a awesome list! You guys really make a amazing couple!

Cari Duncan said...

That was the nicest list ever!! Zac really is a very nice guy! Once you have found that kind of love you hold on to it :) You guys will be such cute parents together!!

Brett and Lex said...

You are a lucky girl!! I'm sure he could come up with a similar list for you! :) Love you guys!

Chance & Leslee Lundgren said...

You're a lucky girl, and Kami you're so amazing that you deserve it!

Joey said...

I am so glad to know you BOTH! You really do inspire me in oh so many ways...I LOVE you guys!