5.27.2011

Cheerio Game

Zac & Zion playing the Cheerio game...
I guess the object of the game is to see how many Cheerios can be placed on Zion's head and face before he squirms around and they all fall off.  Zion's face says it all, "Wow, Dad!  You're pathetic!  This is really what you do for fun?  Get a life!"
But every now and then I guess he kind of thinks it's funny.  Boys will be boys. *Sorry Zion has string cheese hanging out of his mouth.  He hasn't learned how to chew with his mouth closed yet.  Kind of gross.

1 comment:

Joey said...

Could that little boy be any cuter? I think not! What a handsome little guy. I love the cheerios on the nose. I tried it with Charly the other day and she didn't seem to mind...maybe we should introduce the two of them. Haha. Miss you much Kami, hope to see you soon.