5.27.2011

Our Gym- Energy Explosion

I just realized... Every now and then I will mention a little this or that about our gym, but I've never actually posted about it.  Weird!  Because it is such a huge part of our lives.  Zac and I started Energy Explosion the summer of 2007.  It's a private personal training studio, so the only people allowed in the gym are those that are working with a trainer.  At any given time we have a maximum of 4 trainers working with 1-3 people each, so the gym really does stay super private.  All of our clients love the privacy and the accountability that they get from working in such an intimate environment.  Besides the two of us we have three other trainers... Isaiah Price, Matt Lovelace and Nicole Ellis.  They are all top notch and the very best in the industry!  And I'm not just saying that to be nice.  Our loyal clientele is proof of how incredible they all are.  The majority of our clients have been coming consistently 1-4 times a week for years.  In fact we still have several of the clients that started training with us when we first started our business out of Zac's dad's garage 4 years ago.  I love what we do and feel so grateful for the opportunity that we have to impact people's lives every single day.  Our bodies are the only vehicle we have to experience all of human life and we are only give one.  I love that we get to educate people on taking better care of their vehicle and living life to the fullest!  Here are a couple pictures of our gym and trainers, except for me, because I had already gone home for the morning when these pictures were taken.
Outside the gym


Zac Price


Isaiah Price


Matt Lovelace


Nicole Ellis

No comments: