4.08.2012

jazz game

We had the opportunity to go to a Jazz game a few weeks ago. We have some clients, Steve and Karon, that have 4 season tickets and they gave 2 of them to me and Zac and the other 2 to our trainer Matt and his wife Nikki. It happened to be Nikki's birthday and it was so fun to be there celebrating with her. Did I mention that they were 3rd row center court tickets? Yep, they were. They are in the 100 club so before the game we got to go to the VIP dinner and eat delicious food. Karon said we could only have the tickets if we promised to eat dessert. Ummm.... HELLO! Have you ever met me? For some crazy reason people think that because we own a gym we are ginormous health nuts that never eat anything bad. But like Zac always says, "You gotta clean house for the party!" We believe in exercising and eating healthy most of the time, so that when we want to indulge we can and we don't feel bad about it. So Karon, this is for you...





The game was awesome! It went into overtime and the Jazz pulled off a win. It was so fun being so close. Steve and Karon took us to a game a couple years ago, and I thought it was a once in a lifetime opportunity. I could never justify spending that kind of money on tickets to a basketball game, so I am very grateful they gave them to us again. Thanks Steve & Karon! We really appreciate your generosity! You guys are the best!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comment:

Joey said...

The desserts look awesome! Glad you had a good time. I love eating dessert, in fact, I will eat dessert instead of the main coarse anytime! Oh yea, I think you already knew that!!!