4.21.2012

st george

Last weekend Brett and Juliann invited us on a last minute trip to St George. They rented a gorgeous condo on the Sleepy Hollow golf course. We had so much fun hanging out, reading and relaxing. It was rainy all weekend, but we didn't mind at all. We were just happy to be spending time with such great friends. Zion loves playing with their little girl Mae. They are almost exactly 2 years apart and have so much fun together. It was fun being around baby Henry, too. He wasn't even 2 weeks old while we were there, but did so well! I honestly did not hear him cry a single time. He is such a good baby. And Juliann is a rock star for going on a trip so soon after having a baby. I don't think I even left the house the first 2 weeks Zion was born, let alone travel 4 hours away for a vacation with friends. She is amazing to me! Thanks for such a fun weekend Munson family! We are going to miss you guys so much while you are gone for the summer. (Brett manages an office doing security sales so they are moving to Louisiana for the summer.) I'm already counting down the days until you're back and we can plan some more fun trips!
Sadly, I didn't take a single picture while we were there but I did get a picture if our goofy traveler on the way home. Kids are so flexible. I can't believe he was comfortable sitting like that.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

Brett, Juliann, and Mae said...

We loved having you come with us. And I am not sure if I should thank you or be mad at you for reintroducing me to Five Guys! :)

Joey said...

I am glad that you had a great weekend...I just have to say that, "YOU" can't believe Zion is comfortable sitting like that??? He must take after his mama and can fold himself into a pretzel and still be comfortable! So, so adorable!