5.17.2010

30 Weeks

Last week I hit another milestone.... 30 weeks!  I meant to take a picture over the weekend, but I was so busy working on the nursery I totally forgot.  I can't believe we have less than 10 weeks to go.  I had my 30 week appointment last week and everything is going good.  I'm still having a ton of braxton hicks contractions, at least every 10 minutes and sometimes as close together as 2 minutes, but because they aren't very painful the doc isn't worried about them.  He even gave me the green light to keep working as long as I use common sense, have Zac demonstrate the exercises that might be dangerous, keep my heart rate under 150, and rest as much as possible when I'm not working.  I hope that I stay healthy and out of the danger zone so I can work right up to delivery.... I WILL GO NUTS if they make me cut out of work early and stay home.  I don't do so well when I'm sitting around bored!  But getting little Zion here safely is most important, so I will do whatever the doc tells me.  My appointments are now every 2 weeks, which I'm excited about.  I think the next 10 weeks are going to fly by!

2 comments:

Haskell Fam said...

wow 10 more weeks~ so exciting! You should post some pics of the nursery, I bet it is so dang cute!! Love ya

Casseron said...

Oh man Hooter!! He'll be here before you know it!!