5.30.2010

32 weeks and growing!

e had my 32 week appointment last week.  I can't believe we are down to less than 8 weeks!  I'm still having braxton hicks contractions like crazy.  Every 10 mins or so, but when I'm active they are about 2 minutes a part.  The doc isn't concerned at all because I've been having them this close together for about 3 weeks now, and I haven't gone into labor yet.  What's crazy though, is he said he just wants me to make it 2 more weeks and if I start to go into labor they won't try to stop me.  THAT'S NUTS!  Hopefully that doesn't happen and Zion keeps cooking for at least 6 more weeks.  I want him to be good and healthy and sufficiently cooked before he comes out.  I have to say, pregnancy is still treating me really good.  Sure the heartburn and acid reflux is annoying, but I've learned what I can and can't eat, how much I can eat, and when I can eat, to avoid it.  My back sometimes aches when I'm laying down, and my bladder only holds about an ounce of liquid, so I'm not getting as much quality sleep, and feel a lot more tired by the afternoon.  But other than that, I really have no complaints.  I still, for the most part, feel like a normal human and haven't hit the horrible, miserably uncomfortable, get him out of here, stage yet.  I'm keeping my fingers crossed that I stay feeling good for a while longer!  Here are a pic of my belly at 32 weeks!

4 comments:

The Duncan's 365 said...

You are so adorable!! These were the pics I was waiting for :)

Dani said...

You look great Kami - If I could be promised to look that good, I'd do it!

Joey said...

I'm with you Kami, let's keep Zion in there! Little boys need all the cooking time they can get. So, regardless of what the doctor says, and how excited we are to meet him, let's just let him stay put for all 39-40 weeks! (deal Zion)?

Your pictures are so cute! I can't believe how LONG you hair has gotten too!

Jesse and Tiffany said...

Kami you look so great!!! Don't worry he will stay as long as he needs to. Your body is made for him!!