6.10.2010

Zion's nursery!!

It looks like the little guy is wanting to come early, so today we finished up the last couple things in his nursery.  I think we are all ready to go now!
This is the view from the door.  Me and Zac both love the quote above his crib... "let him sleep... for when he wakes, he will move mountains."  Hopefully we can raise Zion to know that he is more than capable of making all of his dreams come true!

His bedding from a bunch of different places.  I don't like animals and trucks and baby prints, so it was kind of hard to find.  I think it turned out pretty good though!

His closet with the magnet picture board I made for him, and his little bouncer in the corner.

Inside of his closet with a bunch of his clothes, blankets, boppy, bumbo and bath stuff

Night stand and Nap Nanny, which I am totally excited for!

I love this quote from Winnie the Pooh "Promise me you'll always remember; You're braver than the believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think"  And I love the Puffed up Prince that grandpa Gary sculpted.

Changing table/ dresser that's all stocked up!

His play-yard is all set up for when he sleeps in our room.  It has a handy little changing table that hooks on top and a mobile, but I haven't put it on yet.  And yes that's our hospital bag and diaper bag all packed and ready to go.  We don't want to waste any time getting to the hospital!

I love that the play-yard has the little bassinet top so we can use it in our bedroom now, but it will be super handy for vacations in the future.


AND MOST IMPORTANTLY.....

THE CAR SEAT IS IN THE CAR!

We really hope that Zion holds off at least a couple more weeks before he makes his debut, but we are totally prepared in case he doesn't.  Although, we might have to send my mom to grab a preemie outfit to bring him home in.  I'm sure she wouldn't mind.

3 comments:

Houtz Family said...

I will run grab whatever you need!!! Praying that Zion will stay put just a little longer.. You and Zac are going to be great parents!!! Please remember to share :)

I love you guys!!!!

The Duncan's 365 said...

Kami I love the room it is sooo adorable! I just saw your post below and I instantly got teary eyed, and not because I'm concerned that little Zion wont be healthy and just fine, but because I know how it feels to leave a baby in the NICU. It is not the way that you want to have your first baby. You truly are in my thoughts and prayers. If he can just stay in there even another week for the lungs to be mature, you possibly could bring him home!! So I will pray for you guys!! If you need anything, have questions, if I can help in any way please feel free to text or call!

Nikki said...

Cute Kami! Hopefully you can get him into all of those cute clothes before he grows out of them. I'm so excited for you. Baby boys are the best! Hope all goes well.